Welcome to our site. We have added several photos recently with the oldest starting on the bottom of the page. Enjoy!
Saturday, February 28, 2009
February 26, 2009
Carter was tired after the big day.
Dad was sure happy to meet his new son.
8 lbs 6.7 oz. 21 1/4" long.
Peanut's a boy! Carter James it is.
Peanut was born at 5:41 pm.
Marlys' water broke around 5 am. Here we are at the hospital, just waiting around. Dad didn't mind early labor....he got to skip work.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
OH MY GOSH! Congratulations! What an adorable baby boy and such a great blessing! I hope everyone is doing well and I'm excited to see upcoming posts! Take care,
1 comment:
OH MY GOSH! Congratulations! What an adorable baby boy and such a great blessing! I hope everyone is doing well and I'm excited to see upcoming posts!
Take care,
Andrea Payne
Post a Comment